Please use the form below to register to the PETROCHRO-2019 workshop. Once you clicked the button “Register”, a confirmation email containing the payment information will be sent to you. Please contact us before submitting a new form if you do not receive this email.
- Proceed to the registration and abstract submission (see below)
- Pay the registration fees by wire transfer (details will be provided in the confirmation email)
Registration for this workshop is no longer possible
Conditions of participation
- The number of participants is fixed to a maximum of 40 for logistic reason. Each participant is requested to submit an abstract illustrating his/her research. In case the participation requests will exceed the available positions, the participants will be selected based on the pertinence of their research topic to the main topic of our workshop, the investigation of natural phenomena in crustal rocks. Each participant is requested to present a poster about his/her research during the workshop.
- The coffee break and lunch on the three days are included in the registration. In addition, a social dinner to be held on the second day is included in the price of the workshop.
- Each participant is requested to submit an abstract and present a poster during the workshop. The goal is to create an exceptional environment for students ensuring scientific growth and networking opportunities.
If you have any additional question or request, please use the contact form available here.